Private sector can:
- Support the extended country by country reporting standard
- Publish key company information on a country-by-country basis.
- Support the PWYP proposals to the IASB
- Support stock exchange regulation
- Support PWYP Norway financially: We welcome financial support from companies, institutions, investors or funds where financial integrity, sustainable value creation and anti-corruption are core values. We believe that private sector is a part of the solution, and we also work in tripartite processes together with private sector and government. However, in order to avoid a too close association, we will not receive funding from companies in the extractive industry.
- You may contact us if you have suggestion for a relevant issue that it would be interesting for a master student to explore in a thesis or a researcher to do research on.