Advocacy work needs to be based on knowledge and research. International research has been instrumental in creating both awareness on the issues at stake and also relating the issues to international development.
- Have you done research that we can link to on our web pages? Do you have papers that we can put online to help facilitate knowledge sharing internationally?
- Would you like to support our work by being a part of our pool of experts that we can draw upon for presentations/lectures/seminars?
- Are you working on a research programme that would be relevant for us? Do you have any ideas for possible cooperation?
- Would you be interested in getting in touch with master students that could work on your project?
- Do you have particular country experience/contacts that we could draw upon?
- Would it be relevant to invite PWYP to share our experiences in any forum you are involved with?