Tim Daniel is a partner in the London Office of US law firm Edwards Wildman, where he practises public international law, and, in particular, asset recovery for states which have been looted by their leaders.
- Briefing note: Recovering Assets Secreted Abroad
- BBC documentary on Egyptian assets, as mentioned by Mr. Tim Daniel in his speech
Key questions addressed:
- Why was the Abacha case so successful?
- Why have the lessons on prevention not been learned?
- Why are the Arab states finding asset recovery is still so difficult?